Presentation, workshop and poster proposals will be examined and, as appropriate, approved for its presentation by two members of the Scientific Committee at least. All proposals must be sent using the form available at the Conference website, indicating the type of contribution (presentation, workshop or poster) and the panel (ESL, DaF, FLe, etc.).
Proposals must include:
- Kind of contribution: presentation, workshop, poster or Degree Final Project
- Full name, postal address, telephone and e-mail of the author/authors
- Work or Study Centre
- Abstract (maximum 500 words) where the topic, objectives, conclusions, and references must be explained as clearly and specifically as possible
- Technical media required for the presentation
- Brief CV of the author/authors (maximum 10 lines)
Once a contribution has been accepted for its presentation in the Conference, at least one of the signatories must be registered as a participant. Otherwise, the proposal will be removed from its panel.